John Madden's Speaking
“Stress Down With Humor”
HOW TO CONTROL AND MANAGE DAILY STRESS WITH HUMOR
OBJECTIVE:In this seminar you will learn how to use laughter and humor in your work and in your life, both in solving problems, and in coping with stress. You’ll advance to a new dimension of success by getting a different perspective on your job, your worries, the changes going on around you, and the people you work and interact with.
DESIGNED FOR: This seminar is designed for all levels of co-workers, including front-line, owners, supervisors, managers, leads, and administrative personnel, in all types of businesses.
What is Stress?
- Good and bad stress.
- The stress test.
- Where does stress come from?
- Hot tips for coping with stress and burnout.
What is Humor, Why is it Important?
- What Victor Borge and others say.
- What are the benefits?
- How can it change the way things are?
How do you Use Humor?
- Change your perspective.
- Self-effacing humor.
- Story-telling, illustrations, cartoons, contests.
When is Humor Appropriate?
- Dangerous territory!
- Respect for others.
Where is Humor to be Found?
- More places than we ever knew.
- “Seek and ye shall find”
- List of humor ideas to use at work.
Click here to watch John Madden in action Now!
E-mail John Madden
Back to Topic List