John Madden's Speaking
“LEAP, DON’T SLEEP!”
Take New Action for Better Results
OBJECTIVES: This seminar will alert owners, managers, supervisors, and staff, to action that needs to be taken - from the boardroom to the front lines (where the customers are). An Action that has to be taken in order to survive and excel in a radically changing world. These are the thirteen steps that will dramatically impact sales and profits. They are your blueprint for dynamic action, and your agenda for future staff meetings, problem-solving, and brain-storming sessions.
DESIGNED FOR: Executives, managers, owners, supervisors, and support staff, who are responsible for making things happen - while getting optimum results from themselves and others, and overcoming the barriers of change in the workplace.
Looking for a Better Way - Breaking Old Habits
- "Break-it” thinking -- Don´t waste time with out-dated solutions
- Change your expectations
- This Problem Solving formula works!
Adding Value is Mandatory for Survival
- How to compete by being different
- How to be perceived as The Best
- How to keep your customers coming back
Taking charge of Yourself and Your World
- Be proactive, not reactive
- Plan with a vision
- Ten hot tips for managing your time
Delegation versus Empowerment?
- Who's in charge here?
- How to stop buck-passing at every level of the operation
- Un-tie the hands of your people
Operate as An Owner
- Question and challenge the status quo
- "The customer is mine"
- How to develop a "Take charge” attitude
Educating versus Training
- Teach others what you know - and you’ll shine!
- How to help others motivate themselves
- Why you must tell 'em WHY
- Know what kind of service your customers are getting
- Learn about your customers from your employees
- How to keep your standards high and your employees motivated
- How to make yourself more successful than you are right now.
- Compatibility of company and individual goals
- Ten steps for successful follow-through
"NOW IN ITS 4TH PRINTING"
John's New Paperback Book!
LEAP, DON'T SLEEP! - How to Get Different Results by Doing Something Different.
In LEAP, DON'T SLEEP!, you'll learn how to:
- Take a different approach to solve major problems;
- Develop a success mindset in you and your people;
- Become more creative in developing new strategies;
- Convert the Adding Value philosophy into real application to
- distinguish you from your competitors;
- Condense long workdays into shorter productive sessions;
- Get your employees fired-up about your business' success;
- Develop "owner" thinking in your employees;
- Implement a humor theme to build profits;
- Pre-program the results you want; and
- Much, much, more...
Click here to watch John Madden in action Now!
E-mail John Madden
Back to Topic List