John Madden's Speaking
“MOMENTS OF TRUTH”
Repeat Customers through Outstanding Customer Service
OBJECTIVE: This seminar will show you how to eliminate mediocrity from customer service, how to guarantee that your customers will come back, and how to make your customers your best ambassadors. You will learn how to get your employees pumped up about service so they can make it happen even when you’re not around.
DESIGNED FOR: This seminar is designed for owners, managers, supervisors, and operators, in all areas of the business or enterprise, whether front-line or in the back office.
Controlling First Impressions
- Managing the “Moments of Truth”
- You never get a second chance….
- The customer’s biggest decision!
What the Customer really Wants
- The four needs of a customer
- Why some of your customers never return
- What does Outstanding Customer Service look like?
What Role do You Play?
- Who’s in charge?
- “That’s not MY Problem”
- You have three choices
- The telephone can make or break your business!
- Experience is not enough in Customer Service
- Shut up and listen!
You have to Make it Happen through Your Team
- Is your management style holding you back?
- Are your expectations understood…your standards too low?
- “What’s in it for me?”
How to Convert an Angry Customer into your Best Ambassador
- Two things you must never do
- Taking action without hesitation
How to “Program” Yourself and Your Employees
- Where do we go from here ?
Click here to watch John Madden in action Now!
E-mail John Madden
Back to Topic List